Thursday, July 16, 2009

MY hopes......

Arief - 10 month

Arief - 3 month


It’s been a while i did not write anything for him...

By looking at him now, was reminding me to my childhood time. How naive we were, and how was fun we've been grown up...
I was not so certain since my early days on given birth to him. Especially towards the feeling on becoming a ‘perfect’ parents...We both survived and strived for him, for not to living in our shadow when he grow up…He is free to decide his own future, his own career (as I personally will never encourage him to be an architect..eventhough my guts feling was repeatedly echoes in my head that he will also grown to be an arhitect ..hehe) and his own love…We were hopping that, we will always be there for him, to wipes away his innermost fear and insecurity in his life...and, I was hopping that he will be a person someday and could bring differences and helps us in future…
As a mother and parents, i was not hoping that he will gamble on us with his money, just enough to shower his own parents with love and sincerity...you are always be my hope...

pictures was taken from my hubby's bllog -http://tuansapuan.blogspot.com/

No comments: