Friday, July 17, 2009

ARTS and GALLERY....

This photo was taken on 23 February 2005, during Floral Festival at Putrajaya. It was happened to coincide for my trip to K.L. This is one of my memorable picture captured during the visit by my boyfriend (which was now becoming my hubby) and which was particularly I liked. A few with this were a candid moment. This was my first step to this gallery which now the gallery still remains as it is but the pictures were repeatedly changed. All in all, was definitely a show worth visiting because I love arts... I grew up with arts and even I was sharing the gift to do arts with my beloved hubby. Hope to grow Arief with this kind of talents..

p/s: can’t wait to get dingy ourselves with color again!

2 comments:

Ili Khalil said...

assalamualaikum kak rushdina.. or what shud i call you?

i love your blog hehehehehe. u may not know me but u used to be senior in utm rite?

Unknown said...

hai ili..thnx so much...yeah sure..ya name sound familiar..yup..super2 senior....how bout you?