Wednesday, July 1, 2009

i even sketch for my wedding outfit last two years....




Hey...it's been a while i did not update any sketches in blog and facebook...i was so busy with my runway fashion show preparations for Puteris boutique, and best friends farewell (i'll update my blog with k.aida's story on leaving the MAA)...
as for some request for a wedding dress design from others,here i posted one of my own design.. this is my first touch actually (last two years)..
i had design for my own outfit for akad nikah...the material was given by my fiance (well, now he is my husband) during the engagement day... it was made by indian sifon with full of beads..and mix with soft sifon..all in off white...i made it three pieces..1. corset, made of white satin, 2. skirt, also made of white satin, add on flowery beads, 3. outer, made of indian sifon with full of beads...actually it was a bit daring to have transparent cloth outside..but, once in a life! hehehhe..taubat dah! 4. hijab's, also from Gulatis indian sifon..
i still remember how expensive the dress has been charged..even though it was my own design!...it was really in bad construction at first..i really piss off but, i did ask her to reconstruct as per my sketches..i did all in details..and i know, until now, she still keep my design sketch...but..its ok..at last, she manage to do it well..big applause for her...but, i will never recommend her to others...heheh..jahat betul aku ni...
but, the most pathetic thing was, i can not manage to find the whole outfit pictures...so bad...i think i could not find one ...huh...
p/s:-well, i did not realize that i can design my own dress from that day and now, i realized that i can proove it to live!..hhehehe...
i actually proud to be myself on having the other side of me...Thnx God..( erk! tak salah kan )

No comments: