Saturday, July 4, 2009

30th june 2009 - pain...

picture was taken by EAR - venue : Secret Receipe....

Have you ever feel your heart being teared into pieces? and stabed by people with no reason?? yes.. it was very pain...
I did not ask for the pain..i did not want the pain continously drown me...
The bad news was, I hate on saying goodbye....and it was happenning again on last 30th of June... it was my second goodbye for my bestfriend ever in MAA..
GOSH! it was Kak Aida's turn on leaving the MAA...again i was crying so badly...deep inside my heart, i really wants to be like her..leaving with an honour from the HELL....but, i've no choice on -being patience is the best thing for me now...
p/s: Kak Aida, i know, you would have some times to browse my entries...if you read this, all i want you to know, life won't be easy without you in here....(seriously, i can not continue my writes...it was soo pain)

No comments: