Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Best I've Ever Had........






As i promise, i've edited this picture again with Sri's, K.Yus and K.Shidah's faces...so lovely...i know it appeared a little bit odd..but..who cares? hehehe..as long as it was perfectly matched with all of kepochies in one photos....

Now, only a few hours left before all my friends will be gone....only me, kak Yanee and Kak Shidah is still reamins as we are and continuing our journey in MAA...so mundane..........................

Guys...with full of my heart,i would like to confess that i LOVE all of you! you are all my best friends and the BEST i've ever had.....


p/s: Salmi ku sayang..jgn marah..aku sedang cuba utk letak gamba kau n ezumi sekali..but inilah muka2 yg byk tolong aku sejak 3 thn aku di MAA..(i mean girls..to my bos ezumi...thnx to you too..i nk letak gamba you..nnti org konpius pulak jantina you..hehehe and....seems like only us left in here..so pathetic!)


No comments: