Friday, June 26, 2009

Transformed


Few days back, my (so called thumb up) favorite movie was back! And hitting the whole wide world. The vibrant is back. The whole cinema was full again after few month of silent-ness. This is the best movie ever..Revolutionate – Rejuvenate – Re fresh- Re technologies and all RE is back again…Everybody were talking about the legend now is -back!

Reasons why I love this movie so much?.. I was born in 80’s...I was grown up together with the whole stack of those robotic-organisms entities…I was still remember the original soundtrack. It almost 30 years, but the soul still remains…

I had planned with hubby to watch this movie again in IMAX..(Actually, we did it during the first movie which came out last two years)…Trust me!. It really worth it to watch something hi-tech in IMAX..I still remember... I was speechless…I was so amazed by the technologies. And of coz..the cars!!!
All the audiences were petrified. I still remember how everybody’s faces after their eyes and mind being robotized! Hehehe..Cool though!

Besides, I adore of the heroin -Megan Fox …she is the beauty queen ever! (No wonder she was entitled as the most beautiful woman in the world -2007, but, some people said that she was too fat to be entitled for…well, who cares!)

Back to my planned which I wanted to watch the movie at IMAX yesterday... Hmmm…I have no choice to cancel my plan..Why?..Because there are the most important things to be faced in the office. Not works. But friendships. As this week and next week will be my best friends last day in MAA…so, I have decided to spend much more time with them…(p/s:hey, even today..All the kepochies are oranged! makan2 again? snap2 again??? heheh)

No comments: