Thursday, June 18, 2009

090618 - I Even Sketch My Own Fashion ...

1.

2.
3.

4.


5.


6.

I am not only designing building....i also love to design my own fashion....do call me for any MUSLIMAH outfit design..heheh..all designs has been done by me..and some of it, had become real and had been my daily outfit..i have my own tailor which i think my office mate agreed with her....thnx to Sri Wahyuni coz you represent her to me....heheh..
i think this will oso my OTHER SIDE of me...



p/s: i'll design only for MUSLIMAH...(who wear hijab)

update soon!!!





2 comments:

Azlifah Amir Sutan said...

mak datuk.... cute sangat... tukau profession le dina... boleh dapat byk duit dr arct...
hehehe

Rushdina Ismail said...

hahaha..tu la..dlm kepala otak dah ni..dah dpt full support husband pun..heheheh.....i cuba kecil2 dulu..tgk dulu cmner...kekehekh