Friday, June 26, 2009

Afzan is leaving MAA too...



Here, i post the picture of my friend who will next leaving MAA (its actually today)-..
She is one of the best friends i ever had. I know her during my archi school..even though she is UIA's...and i'm UTM's..her friends are mostly mine..and my friends are also her friends...yess.. the world is too small...
We met, and we know each other..until we became a lovely housemate. It was so fun. I can not forget days that we've spend as housemate. We hang around KL until morning, and i could not imagine how naive that time we were....after a few month of knowing each other, Afzan had decided to join me in MAA..

i think, that time, MAA was very lovely and joy!..everything seems soo fine..we thought that we will served MAA with no ends...
Until the day of chaos, Afzan VSS was approved and mine was rejected..Good for her..she's not even get her 'BONUS' but increaments...me??..still in here...serves MAA until don't know when...

p/s: Afzan, what ever you do in your life, never give up...i'll be always listening to you (like always..heheh)...thanks to you for your helps. Thank you to you for the CA ALIP BAA and accompany me while searching for my 6 inch shoes for my modeling....
please, What ever you do...just don't put me aside....gonna miss u sooooo much!!!...one thing that you have to know..it won't be the same with life without you in MAA...

No comments: