Monday, June 22, 2009

Show me the meaning of being pathetic.....

As for today, i even not sure what should i write. I thought, I had to update my fashion designs today…but my scanner had been stuck again….hmmm….(thinking of buying new one? Use it till death!)

Everyday was so mundane. There were so many things were running in my skull. Everything I want to write but I do not know what and how I should write…
The most things that I know, I hate today's feeling. Because I do not know what are the things that i hate the most...
I think i can list out 10 things that I hate about feeling of hate, or per se, should i list 10 things that I hate most. I do not know why i was turned to hatred and miff person. Maybe because of things happening in my life lately...

As per my VSS was disapproved that day, I’ve changed a lot. I became respect less to people, irresponsible, anger and everything was seems disorder for me.... (P/s: please do not blame me for the changes).

Please…….

How can I handle my feelings towards loosing all my best friends ever in MAA? How can I bear the feeling doing things without my friend’s voices in MAA? How can I imagine life without sharing my happiness with my best friend ever in MAA? And How can I finish my work when surrounded by BIG MOUTH PEOPLE, BIG EYES PEOPLE, SARCASTIC and blablabla people…(which I think you know)..It was so pathetic!

Everyday seems very torturous for me…Everyday I am loosing my best friends…They have started counting their day of Fortune by leaving MAA…they are now seeing their bright future outside from MAA...as for me, I do not blame them on rejecting my VSS (well…actually, I did! I did blame it like hell) because I had another mission to be completed… (Before my age reach 30 I hope!)

After leaving the office today, I have started to see my next two month in MAA…Gosh! Is there any joy for me left? I don’t think so….All I want to do right know, is open my heart, and leave it to Allah for his plan…

Gosh! I even do not know how to end this write.. I can’t think wisely when everything mass up!... so, I think I’ll leave it this way, which I know everybody will know how to finish up the line or even worst, I should say that everybody can’t find the stop button now…

2 comments:

Azlifah Amir Sutan said...

Be tough to stay in MAA & be smart when it comes to 'out of MAA'... u know what i meant... For me, my missions & vissions there are accomplished...

Unknown said...

it was so pathetic when you have to stay with some kind of people which so call sarcastic...i think, the best way is = BUAT BODO JER.......................................kan?