Friday, June 19, 2009

PINK BLACK on Friday..



Clock wise: - Jamiah, Siti, Azlifah, Aida, Azlin ,Sri , Arshidah, Nora, Fouziah, Suzana, Salmi,Afzan, Rushdina, Muzaliza, Noor ziana, and Noorlida

Theme of the day : PINK BLACK
VENUE: KELANTAN's DELIGHT
TIME : LUNCH HOUR on FRIDAY...
It was very joy to gather again before all my good friends leaving Arkitek MAA..Today's farewell..it was so unplanned..but, as i said,the ordinary food turns an extra ordinarry delicious when we were gathered. ..the merriment will always stay in my mind..These people that i should say always contribute to my happiness..always thought me wonderfull things..I was very sad towards the circumstances....i might turn to speechelss and lonely person in MAA..please understand and do not blame me...i will never enjoy life in MAA without all my good friends...Guys..i'll be joining you soon..


p/s: Afzan.i hate when you said that this is your last friday in MAA..i really hate that! i'll never have frens who always talk bout fashion, bags, shoes or girly stuff anymore..i'll never have a accompany to 'talk about people' and ca alip ba anymore....GOSH! I DON WANT TO CONTINUE this write..I HATE THIS!!!sobsob
below is the other gathering....
themes: CERIA CERIA..
p/s:- i wont write bout it...SEDIH TAU!!

No comments: