Friday, August 28, 2009

Love notes to Mr Hubby..(i think i did it again)

Its all begin with here.... http://yourshoppingkaki.blogspot.com/ ...and i think i had purchased another shoes again.... (It was actually not 'i think'... it was… I have done it!) I guess, i had to confess to my hubby..Since he might been shocked by himself if he knew this was happenings again...


Love notes to Mr. Hubby...
Baby, I am poignant by the circumstances now, it was raining since we ate for sahur this morning…it is now 5:57 am (a time calls for Muslims pray was now echoing) and I am now taking some respite after I had done bag packing for tonight, as we are planning to go back to Besut…Well, I was glued in front of the white screen. Knocking the keyboard for some stupid apparent confessions and it really pester me off...it is so peeved…I was blank and I was eagerly thought that this is really the best and apropos time to confess…

My dear, you knew that you had been so good to me for long, you renewed me, you reawakened my hope, you reopened wide my eyes...After so many years of forgetfulness of being myself…it was you who thought me the meaning of serendipity… Well, I do not know why so many vigorous words echoed in my skull before I had to get straight to the point now...i just feels like I want to burry my face and just ignore to what ever chancy and chastise that I could face when the time had come.
Well, my dear, to make a full stop to this (so called) stupid confession note, I think I did it again...i had purchased another shoes...and the worst part is, it is 3 and half inch which I think we both might quarrel ourselves again about the painfulness of wearing high heels…( I understand how annoyed you by having a wife who love to mass around with high heels – you had enough babling mumbling on this I guess)
Baby, please forgive me….i think I had enough lesson from the movie that you bought to me that day (confession of the shopperholic)…but, I think that I still can not control myself towards my expenses...please do not send me to the psychotic doctor to heal my amusement towards fashion…as I am really naturally a fashion-holic.
Baby, i love the couplets from the song that I adore of…sang by lovely FEIST -“I’m sorry, two words that always think”/ 'i'm sorry, two words that could describe"… erk!!!
Baby, life's never perfect...but having you, makes my life a step closer to perfection and exhilaration. And want to let you know that, I really appreciate the moment with you…..The moment that I forget about everything……. Thank you my dear for stayed with me and understanding me ….


this is where i purchased above denim shoes..this is what pepole would call as- "jatuh cinta pandang pertama' - http://lushserendipity.blogspot.com/

p/s: I would love to have a pair of office boots….but, after the online purchasing for those stupid denim shoes with Ms Lush, I think I had to wait for another century to own it! Sigh! please, i can't stop my hand browsing those online vendor blog! oops i did it again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe ayat bodek husband :p

cool shoes. kasut raya ekh? :D

Rushdina Ismail said...

hahahah..bodek jgn tk bodek....thnx babe! tu la masalahnya..bukan kasut raya, you......tu yg jenuh nak jawap kalau benda yg beli suka2 utk memenuhi nafsu...oh tidak!!!!!!!!
p/s: maybe you might want to..kehkeheh