Sunday, August 23, 2009

AFC - magic fingers appeal !!


Have you ever wonder how was delightful life to have such a pair of magic hand without the Cinderalla fairy's stick? I’ve found those hands indeed. Which their hands are anomaly, pricey and had tremendously changed the world to apex… For me, that person who love food and leads to cook well was having those pair of magic hands….

It was recently I glued my butt in front of my television watching the Asian Food Channel. Have you experienced looking at those magic hands? The 703 astro channel served you with lots of food journals and styled in cooking.

Confession – I am not really good in cook as Nigella, Jamie O, or even Chef Wan. They had really made me so ravenous towards foods. Their arduousness had made up their life. Their inherent talents made up their chemistries with food.
To travel with Anthony Bordain to dozens of world made people search for rare, legendary or even some dangerous food! Same goes to Jamie Oliver which he wonderfully back to basics. He practiced non nonsense style of cooking which makes slaving over the hot stove better than cold. He started to cook since he was teenagers…He enjoyed life with cook. As for pretty Nigella, mother of two, she really got her magic hands…She manipulated her kitchen with foods aroma, even she just an ordinary house wife.. ( well, I guess, she turns extra ordinary on Nigela Bites!).. What I love most about her, she was passionate with cooking as she got a 1sf with full height rack up to the ceiling of her pantry to store her things which I wish to have one!

As for me, I was too conventional with cooking. I’ve started to cook since I was in secondary school. My first favorites channel on cook was the Yan’s can Cook. Tv5 Singapore showed his magic talents.
I love to try several of cook but, my knowledge had limited my skill. As an intimate and conventional Astro had plays their role and taking part on food guidance, I was confidence and developing my skill now… Each episode was totally immersion with their life as I was totally ardent by what had been served... I believe cooking will brings you a destiny and brings those magic fingers to be loved by all…..
p/s: the best cook in the whole wide world of coz my one an only mama..love your cook..i've tried various time to reach your level..but, not even once had made it...'sigh'


p/s: isn't she is too pretty to be chef? hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there! how are you :)

i love AFC!! but you're right, mom's cookings are still the best hehe

Rushdina Ismail said...

hai wahida..thnx to follow my blog....of coz....moms cook will be the first thing ever.....so, are you cook?...well..get in touch!