Sunday, August 2, 2009

AUGUST RUSH....


It is 2.00 a.m, August 2…and i am still awake...waiting for the dazzling sunrise i guess… Nothing to do…and i have decided to write in my blog, but yet, i do not want this entry will merely dash or even turn as my daily diary...

Hubby is still lying inside four wall covered space, watching his favorite 812 astro..(i rarely watch the channel..but Nicole David was just made me appreciates more on this after watching her on conquering her own world)...

Arief..my lil' toddler... was still sleeping in safe and sound in his white baby-cort..

And i... i was full! totally fulled after having our meals..i have cooked 'Sau-tatoes' (my own receipe!) spaghetti for lunch and butter crabs for dinner...hubby enjoyed it much and never stop asking me to make it again next time..(Baby, your wish will come true...!!!shinggg!!!!)
Well,to be truth...I have to make some perusal as i am in preparatory towards my PTD test..(huh! Sigh! What ever!... i won't discuss bout the exam in here...) The power of the laziness still debarred me to continue my study. (Study? huh...its been so long i've never study for something badly.) ..Well, lets the laziness thriving in me...as i have to watch the AUGUST RUSH now..(my next best movie after COYOTE UGLY...)

p/s: music is all around us..we just have to listen to it..-August Rush a.k.a Evan Taylor

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ha..nak exam PTD ke rush?hehe...siap sedia..jgn x sedia..

Anonymous said...

hey did u go for the PTD exam? how was it? hope it went well for you :)

p.s.: virtual handshake too hehe