Sunday, August 9, 2009

09.08.08 : 09.08.09 - What A wonderful day!

Obviously, what a wonderful day today... (I mean, seriously… it amused me and it is really tremendous day today…What a coincident)… There are two things that I can not wait to do and to face.

Firstly
– today is Arief’s birthday as he already turns 1 year old TODAY!!! Can’t wait to celebrate!

Secondly – can’t wait to see a new little toddler as my sister expected to be delivered her first baby by TODAY!

We both sharing a lot of same things in life…and today, we also share the same date..not only on delivery our first baby, but later we might share our children’s birthday party! Hahaha…

This is going to be the best gift ever in my life…as Arief will have his first cousin, and I am officially become Aunty!...hmm...what should she call me??Cik Dina – since Arief called my sister Cik Ann…Mak Ngah??..erm... I don’t think so…(owh, forgot to mention, girl was expected to be delivered! Cute huh??!!)

The most I hope is, things will going to be smoothed as planed…At least this will become an antidote to our MAMA as she sacrificed her self a lot to be with us…Thank to ALLAH by making today such a beautiful and a wonderful day…Amiin..

p/s: Kak, I pray for you…

6 comments:

Unknown said...

x sangka ek....date begitu dekat...tu la kuasa tuhan rush...

semoga kakak ko selamat melahirkan...

tunjuk pic nanti tau..hehe

Azlifah Amir Sutan said...

happy besday to arief

so, ur sis dah bersalin?

Unknown said...

thnx for the wish.....my sis baru pagi ni bersalin...pukul 12.55a.m 110809..alhamdulillah..selamat and normal...semua o.k...i dah officially jadi aunty ler...kehkheh...

salmi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
salmi said...

Wahhhh..sama dgn date driving lesen aku mati la ...nasib baik kau isukan date nie kalau tidak aku still tak renew lagi lesen lagi hehh...hehh .anyway congrate to u...'AUNT DINA ( DAH TUA RUPANYA KITA HU..HU..HUU)

Rushdina Ismail said...

la salmi...aku pun slalu lupa renew..tp yg lagi selalu, buat2 lupa jer..kehkehkeh...thnx sal...aku mmg dah rasa semakin tua..lepas kelahiran anak aku, skang ni, kelahiran anak buah lak...uish..mmg tua dah la kita ni