Thursday, February 19, 2009

090219- MY GUT FEELINGS..


I believe, My Gut Feeling is always a sign…I believe my gut feeling is always telling me the truth..

No wonder during the day of my photo shoot with one of local famous magazine was not gone so well..From the cloth that had been chosen for me, until the make up from their so called professional. My gut feeling was telling me that something was wrong…

No wonder during my photo shoot that day, I performed with a very blank face, no expression, uncomfortable with the suites, and movement was so mundane, mere extremely still and contorted. It was so unsurreal.. not like I always did on giving the best pose during the photo session. Definitely I always meets and draws in , in whatever model should be doing for modeling.. There again my gut feeling was telling me something had gone wrong…

REASON WHY? Yes!
I had been DISQUALIFIED without manners from the competition. And why? Because I liaising with the other trade and magazine..

Well..in the first place.. am I so stupid? Would I simply say yes to join the competition if the rules was clearly stated??? Like what I’ve always said..”theres no rule”

But, I realized that my gut feeling was always gave me a sign.. A sign that leads me to focus on what should I achieve befor my age of 30..i’ve never expected my career will be as this far.. I have earned myself as an architect! I should remember how lucky I am..Thanks God…and thank you myself on making me who I am…

P/S: Lesson: Life is full of surprise..to experience it by myself, sometime it is enough to believe in my own gut feeling….

Sorry on letting you down…..

Do comment
-rushdina-

No comments: