Thursday, February 19, 2009

090217-Hand Bag Is equal to Women’s Secrets





I’ve started to believe since I’ve realized it while I am cleaning up my own hand bag this morning..and I really wants to share my thoughts and theories with all girls…esp my office mate!!! Girls…should correct me if I’m wrong..hehe




HAND BAG is equal to WOMEN’s SECRETS

Hmm..should I append and offend the reasons? Does women’s handbag portray her clean secrets or dirty secrets?

1. Here..the first and foremost…: The looks of the hand bag.

A woman loves the look and they will feel good about themselves while carrying the handbag. especially the new ones… you can even tell how versatile she is and how’s good women in choosing “the Looks” .It is the image that she’ll portrays herself ..or..should I say it is the best way for men to know his women attitudes.. p/s: does not mention about the price yet!..haha…

2. Then “inside her hand bag” :

Should anyone appeal their secrets while you have a chance on digging inside their hand bag? (Hey…Its remind me to my favorite movie show – ‘How to loose a guy in 10 days – how’s eager men’s while digging women hand bag..heheh..)

Women will always think about other women’s hand bag..especially inside the bag..What product do they use for their skin care and make-ups, ….Whats the latest gadgets do women use…does she have latest fashion magazines in their bag?...

For me, how’s she organizing inside her bag does the matters.. I always have plenty of small bag inside my handbag.. When I go out I’ll take keys for the house, keys for the car, keys for my drawer in the office and a packet of mints.
Then,definitely my ‘anna sui’ wallet (I’ve never leave this at home, principally because it contains the single most important thing a man can have about his person and Or, presumably
all the receipts in there..hehe). Then comes my own bag for my handphone, my make up plus skin care inside my little ‘la prairie’ bag , my little tiny scratch book , artline 0.4 pens (in every color..hehe) and my compact camera….but, for my weekends… plus with my baby’s bottle, nappy tissue and diapers…hehe..imagine how usefull my hand bag is! But I genuinely don’t understand this need to carry everything you’ve ever owned around with you at all times.

3. I’ve read from one of the article, showing it’s said that on average women have up to 40 handbags each. WEIRDO!... What’s more, To find out why, I’ve looking at my self who reckons that I have bought more than 30 handbags before, (and end up with kept in my yellow box under my bed).. It was happened before my marriage life..hehe…
4. Well, apparently, I have something to do with my style. The idea that a handbag has something to do with style was backed up by a spokesman for Jimmy Choo, who said that if you have good shoes and a good bag you will look right. (well now I realized that it was rubbish!)

Well, guys… this was my simple thoughts towards hand bag is equal to women’s secret.. While the inside of a woman's bag is hypothetically personal and intimate, the outside is a commercial, selling one's place in the world. The handbag remains a desirable item, with must-have status.

Do comments!-rushdina-

No comments: