Saturday, January 22, 2011

HANA TAJIMA - Inspiring Muslimah's World



http://www.stylecovered.com/

Recently, her blog had blew my mind. The best blog ever - after Hijab Style blogspot which i love to browse with. She is a Fashion Designer at her age of 23 years old...Her Style, Her Fashion, i think, really suites me...Perusing with her style made me realize that she is so simple, nice to see, creative, and vibrant...i am glad - one in a thousands had stand to shower the Muslimah's World with beautiful things..

She had reminded me to one of my childhood's ambitions wannabe list- a fashion designers as the third choice...
I was remembering that i actually have started to love fashion from the paper fashion chic...I believe friends at my age has experienced with it where it was a set of hard paper with so many cloths and we have to clip on top of a paper girl. I cried for this when i followed my mom to shops ...There was where i learned on how to mix and match the cloth and appreciating the glamorous world...

Well, I personally had my own fashion sketch published in this blog too tho!...It has been a longtime that i had discontinuing sketching for muslimah's fashions...Which i guess now, I have a bunch of ideas in my head that i need to express and share with the World!...Just wait for another boom fashion to come out!

(hmmmm...not saying that i am not glad to be an architect. My profession is perfectly suites me as becoming an architect was actually my own ability -i guess)

p/s:
For me, Hijab is not only a must as a Muslims... Wearing it, are actually comforting you, personalizing you, and yet, we feel safe under it...After so many years live in 'covered', i did not see any reasons on why should i opened it. Not just because my religion has thought me not to do so...With it also,I have successfully become a person who i wanted to be, with no prejudice, not being under estimating by other religions, still gaining money and building life or etc ...And, the best part is, i become more stylish everyday with it....(hehehe)
I personally felt down and sad with any Muslimah which once had a very nice looking with their Hijab on top, but yet choose to uncover again. Please realize that persons with covered are more outstanding and brilliant! hehehe sorry if i am too annoying..

4 comments:

Asna said...

yup..hana tajima..sangat unik pemakaian tudungnye...secara overall, fesyennya menutup aurat..cuma ada sesetengahnya cam kurang sesuai dgn imej muslim...baju pendek atas bontot cthnye..tp rasenye org kurus cam dia sesuai kot sbb xnampak seksi..loose gitu...hahahahah...untuk montot munggil,kena pikir 2-3 kali..;p

Rushdina Ismail said...

hehehe..nor...teruja aku tang munggil tu..keh3....nway, sebab dia kurus kan..kalau mcm kita ni asset berkembang...aku la..tp aku tk tau la kau kan..keh3

Rushdina Ismail said...

hehehe..nor...teruja aku tang munggil tu..keh3....nway, sebab dia kurus kan..kalau mcm kita ni asset berkembang...aku la..tp aku tk tau la kau kan..keh3

Asna said...

mau tak kembang..huhuhu..tgk cr jalan nk kuncupkan balik..kah3...ok je kalu pkai, tp kena carik yg loose sket la..(Nas mesti komen kata montot besau..uhuk2)..tp sempoi la fesyen dia...mix n match..special tang tdung dia pkai cun gitu...